The ApexEL makes keeping your aquarium easier while also monitoring key parameters such as temperature, pH, and the health of your connected equipment.
APEXel – THE ENTRY LEVEL APEX
- Lower cost version of its big-brother Apex
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring temperature and pH in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- iPhone, iPad, or Android app controlled. Also works on PC or Mac using any common web browser.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup “Tasks” and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Expandable – Add more monitoring and control features as well as specialized Apex-ecosystem hardware as your needs require.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
The ApexEL equipped to connect to your network via its wired connection, OR the built in 802.11n Wi-Fi
The ApexEL is a self-contained monitoring platform built for reliability – for when things go wrong – It's not just a toy to play with when everything is A-OK.
A perfect example of this is that unlike other cloud-based IoT devices or aquarium controllers, every ApexEL has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control software and built-in web interface) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . .
Let’s say you have a power outage and want your aquarium to take the appropriate actions to maintain the fish and corals for the longest time possible. Or, what if the internet is down (or a company’s cloud servers) and you simply want to manually turn on your lights or turn off your skimmer.
Some aquarium devices work ONLY via their online cloud service, so when the internet is down or slow, you are out of luck. With the ApexEL, even if the internet is down, your tank will continue operating without interruption and you still can have complete control locally from your mobile device.
ENERGY BAR 832 – THE ULTIMATE POWER CONTROL HUB
When we decided to create an Energy Bar for this new Apex, we designed it from the ground up. Not only does the Energy Bar 832 have eight 120V AC outlets, but it includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply as well. That power supply feeds three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports.
And, each individual outlet has independent power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each outlet.
The ApexEL System includes probes for Temperature and pH. The pH probe is double-junction as well so it holds calibration longer and has a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.