Easily calibrate and test proper functionality of your Hanna Checker HI772 Alkalinity (DKH) for fresh and marine water.
- Contains Standard A and Standard B
- Follow instructions in packaging
- Includes certificate of analysis
- Reusaable with long shelf life
Hanna Checker Instructions for Marine Alkalinity Standards:
1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of a cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
2. At the C.1 prompt, place A, HI772-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press the button.
3. At the C.2 prompt, place B, HI772-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press the button.
4. Compare readings to the certificate of analysis for calibration reference.