Hikari Freeze Dried Bloodworms - 0.42oz, 12g
An excellent, higher protein, natural food for most tropical and select marine fishes. This highly flavorful treat in a freeze dried form is typically accepted by almost any fish it is fed. Our pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying techniques allow us to give you a product as close to fresh blood worms as humanly possible. Expect color, texture, and taste not previously available in a freeze-dried food.
An Excellent Live Food Alternative
- Excellent natural protein source free of harmful parasites and bacteria
- A meaty treat most tropical fish and goldfish love
- A food source most freshwater fish feed on in the wild
Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamin Rich
- Makes vitamins available to your aquatic pet that the live animal would not offer
- Gut-loaded to assure each bite contains what we know your fish need
- Encapsulated to avoid utilization by the blood worm before freezing
- Lower moisture levels means more food by weight
- Nitrogen charging reduces chances of oxidation
- Lower actual cost per feeding than competitive products
Feeding: Provide as a treat up to three (3) times daily the amount your aquatic pet will completely consume within a minute. For additional feeding options, ask your aquatic retailer about other specialized Hikari® diets including Bio-Pure® Frozen and Bio-Pure® FD providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Ideal For: Most Freshwater and limited marine environments especially eels, livebearers, American cichlids, discus and selected aquatic reptiles.
Because we care: Hikari® Bio-Pure® FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat, or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
Please note: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose, eyes, and mouth.
Blood Worms, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture|
|min. 55%||min. 4%||max. 3.5%||max. 6.5%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin C||Vitamin B2||Vitamin B12|
|min. 0.1%||min. 60 mg/kg||min. 20 mg/kg||min. 2000 µg/kg|