Hikari Jumbo Carnisticks (6.37oz. 182g)
A scientifically formulated diet for larger top feeding fish, like arowana and other monster fish, that takes on a live-fish-like texture when put in water. An extremely flavorful, color enhancing diet with more balanced nutrient profile than live foods without the fear of parasites or bacteria issues.
A Unique Monster Stick Offering A Texture Large Fish Love
- Can completely eliminate the need for live fish feeding
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most larger top-feeding carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this floating pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most top-feeding monster fish develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful, easily digested nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each stick offers the caloric equivalent of approximately one live goldfish
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance. Additionally, for these larger fish, throwing the stick at the surface causing a splash can increase acceptance.
Ideal for larger top-feeding carnivores especially arowana & peacocks.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Jumbo Carnisticks® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured, because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, wheat starch, potato starch, rice bran, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).* 02-49M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,800 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 490 mg/kg|