A floating daily diet intended to help develop rapid growth and traditional form in koi. This probiotic enhancing diet should be your first choice if you typically encounter koi that just missed that award due to size.
A Probiotic Enhanced, Scientifically Formulated Diet
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains a precise amount of growth enhancing ingredients to help your koi develop more rapid growth and traditional form
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for finishing koi during the warmer weather months of the year
- Saki-Hikari® diets were the 1st koi diet in the world to contain probiotics, long before competitive brands knew they could provide a meaningful benefit!
Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, brewers dried yeast, dried bakery product, soybean meal, fish oil, corn gluten meal, krill meal, rice bran, dried seaweed meal, garlic, DL-methionine, probiotics, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, monosodium phosphate, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 01-50M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 9.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Probiotics||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.7%||min. 1,0x109 CFU/g||min. 12,000 IU/kg||min. 1,800 IU/kg||min. 390 IU/kg||min. 270 mg/kg|