Ultra compact hang-on-back protein skimmer ideal for aquariums up to 250 gallons.
Convenient and Function Design
The IceCap K3 150HOB Protein Skimmer is a compact hang-on-back protein skimmer ideal for aquariums up to 250 gallons. The shape of the skimmer body requires minimal space behind the aquarium and its pump is mounted externally for less heat-to-water exchange.
Built to Last
The IceCap HOB DC body is constructed of high-quality acrylic and equipped with the new controllable and efficient DCAIR pinwheel pump that produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimal waste removal at the push of a button.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers perform best when the aquarium's bioload matches the bioload rating suggested by the skimmer manufacturer.
- 140 GAL
- 200 GAL
- 250 GAL
K3 100HOB Features
- Impressive Performance - Remarkably Low Profile Body
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Solid Constructions
- External Pump
K3 150HOB Technical Specs
Footprint: 10in x 3.5in
Total Height: 25in
Cup Drain Size: 8mm ID / 12mm OD
DCAIR 2.5 Pinwheel Pump
Power Consumption: 16 watts
Air Draw: 900lph / 31.5scfh*
Water Draw: ~317gph
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.