- Ready-to-use nonliving baby brine shrimp includes a mini spoon for easy feeding
- Contains 1.5 million-plus nauplii (baby brine shrimp) in each jar
- Excellent buoyancy that facilitates feeding
- Must be refrigerated after opened
- Ideal food for freshwater and marine fry/larvae, small fish, reef aquariums, coral, jellyfish, seahorses, and more
Instant Baby Brine Shrimp is ready-to-use fish food consisting of non-living Artemia nauplii (baby brine shrimp) in a saline solution. It can be used in freshwater and marine aquariums and is the perfect food for feeding fish fry/larvae, small fish, reef aquariums, and other tiny aquatic organisms. Additionally, the nauplii have excellent buoyancy and remain in the water column to facilitate feeding. One bottle contains more than 1.5 million baby brine shrimp. Even though you can store the unopened jar of Instant Baby Brine Shrimp at room temperature, it must be kept in a refrigerator once open. This product does not contain or produce live brine shrimp.
Directions for use:
Feeding instructions: Make sure the lid was not tampered with before its first use. Give as much as the fish will eat in about 5 minutes time. Feed several times a day.
Storage instructions: Best before the date mentioned on the stamp. After feeding, close the bottle and keep refrigerated. Use within 6 weeks after opening.