TDO Chroma Boost B1 - 250-350μm
TDO Chroma Boost B2 - 360-650μm
TDO Chroma Boost Small - 840-1410μm
TDO Chroma Boost Medium - 1.7mm
TDO Chroma Boost Large - 2.3mm
TDO Chroma BOOST is a granulated and pelleted fish and coral feed "top-dressed" with Haematococcus (which provides an excellent source of astaxanthin) for vibrant color and superior nutrition.
Recently, the Virginia Tech Agricultural Research Center did a study on the effects on clownfish coloration with different levels of astaxanthin top-dressing of TDO which led us to optimize our TDO with 400ppm astaxanthin for the reddest reds and whitest white™
TDO Chroma Boost pellets 'Top-dressed' with Haematococcus
- Prior to opening, store refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) for maximum shelf life of up to 1 year or more.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Always keep packaging sealed to avoid moisture and air exposure.
Manual feeding instructions:
- For saltwater and freshwater fish: Feed only as much as your fish can consume in two minutes. Multiple feedings per day is acceptable.
- For SPS, LPS and NPS corals: Using the appropriate size TDO, target feed after mixing the pellets in a little tank water. Feed your corals at least 2-3 times a week.
- For anemones: Using the appropriate size TDO, target feed after mixing the pellets in a little tank water. Feed your anemones once a week.
- Feed only as much as your fish can consume in two minutes.
- Refill your auto-feeder once a week for best results.
- Mixing of pellet sizes is acceptable especially if you are looking to feed your fish, inverts and corals.